Ooooo....Ahhhh....Me Wants It!

"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week I am waiting on:


June 7, 2011

From GoodReads:
Everlasting is the sixth and final installment of the epic love story that has enchanted readers across the world. Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears-all in the hope of being together forever. Now in Everlasting, their destiny is finally within reach.

Will they be united-or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion!

I am currently reading the 5th book "Night Star." I have read the whole series one book after the other. I can't wait to see how the whole story turns out!

In other news:
I received a copy of "The Clone Codes" that I won from GoodReads and the wonderful people at Scholastic Press. This is the first book that I have ever won and I'm so excited! I will be sure to do a review as soon as I finsh it. And, I also have quite a bit of books to read from netgalley.

So what are you waiting on this week?



0 comments:

Post a Comment