Ooooo....Ahhhh....Me Wants It!

The Firday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice



Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it to Freda's blog.

It's that simple.



The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell

"...of her powder drifted across me as the sheets settled in her wake. 'Cheer up then,' she said, a smile in her voice. 'We'll find a way.'"

Page 56

Sorry, that's all that was on page 56. lol











The Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison

"Much of my stunted carerr at the I.S. involved bringing in gray spell crafters - witches that took a white charm such as a sleep spell and turned it to a bad use - but I'd brought in black charm makers as well."

Page 56















1 comments:

fredamans said...

I love both of those teasers! I have Vespertine on my wish list but think I will add the other one too!
Thanks for participating!

Post a Comment